IMMIGRATION DETENTION IN THE UK
Detainee and Prison Services
If you are taken into detention and need advice on your position and whether it is possible to be released, we can arrange to visit you in detention or liaise with your family members to see if we can help.
We undertake the following types of work for detainees:
- Assistance with seeking Temporary Admission
- Advice and assistance to challenge Removal Directions
- Advice and assistance to challenge Deportation Orders
- Chief Immigration Officer (CIO) Bail Applications
- Immigration Judge Bail Applications
- Detention-related immigration applications
- Advice on the effects of Removal and/or Deportation and returning to the UK
If you would like to arrange us to visit you in detention please call us on 0845 862 8771 or one of our office numbers to provide us with your details.